Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading forex firm, are currently looking for a PSP Manager to join their offices in Limassol. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Main point of contact for PSP or banking related matters.
- Liaising with all PSP account managers.
- Scout for new Payment’s solutions, Via introducers, LinkedIn, online forums, test users on competitor sites.
- Negotiate rates and terms.
- Maintain PSP relationships, particularly for sensitive markets with higher complaint levels.
- Creating & updating pricing and coverage reports for the PSPs and banks.
- Attending networking events, expos and meeting with local PSP providers.
- Conduct and record periodic meetings with every payment and banking partner to highlight approval ratios, fees and volumes regularly. (every 2 months)
- Ensure the receipt of settlements, including creating strategies for risk management for better collection.
- Liaise between complaints, payments/ integration, reconciliation, and finance team to support the solutions of various short and long-term challenges.
- Consult with legal team regarding unlawfully withheld funds from providers, including giving continuous feedback to the legal team to plan a best way forward.
- Make sure the company is aware of all solutions, all brands, and all existing payment structure
- Team training (ideally twice a week ) to increase industry and work knowledge/ skills to have their support with bigger challenges in the future.
- Advise the Payments team on applications, sales support, collection and volumes.
- Attain due diligence for all new Payment providers.
- Create procedures, BI reports and Dashboards, and user manuals for the sales agent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the payments industry, with a focus on Business Development in large group.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of high-risk payments solutions (C2B, B2B) credit card processors, EMI, APMs
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex payment data and identify patterns, trends, and anomalies.
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, with a strong drive for continuous learning and professional growth.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities, with a focus on identifying innovative solutions to payment-related challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with additional languages being a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as finance, business, or computer science, is preferred
- 9-6pm Monday to Friday
- Performance bonuses
- Medial Insurance
- Free parking
- Lunch once a week free
- Commission Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Training events that will help both your personal and professional development.
- The salary is from €4,00 to €5,000 gross, but this would depend on experience.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11924
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.