Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our FinTech client, are currently looking for a PSP Integration Specialist to join their fantastic Limassol office. The successful candidate should be familiar with the integration processes of Payment Service Providers, adept in handling APIs, and capable of explaining API concepts. If you have such experience and looking to join a stable company that values their staff, please feel free to forward us your CV.
- Overseeing the end-to-end integration process of new PSPs into the This includes configuring new PSPs using provided integration details, credentials, and API documentation
- Working closely with internal teams, including Product, Development, QA, to ensure smooth integrations.
- Working on integration processes with external CRM provider
- Engaging with PSPs’ technical support teams to resolve any integration-related issues.
- Providing technical support and problem-solving in post-launch scenarios, ensuring any issues in the production environment are promptly addressed.
- Maintaining comprehensive documentation of integration processes, challenges, and solutions. Providing regular updates on integration statuses to stakeholders, including management and relevant teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business/ Statistics, or a related field
- Previous experience in payment processing or related industries, with a focus on PSP integration.
- Good understanding of payment processing and PSPs in the forex or related financial industry.
- Technical Expertise: Possess a strong technical background and be adept at handling APIs. Collaborate closely with our CRM provider to explain and clarify API concepts and integration processes
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical information clearly
- A team player with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work Willingness to support and assist colleagues as needed
- English language – fluent
- Russian language would be a plus
- Competitive remuneration package
- 21 days annual leave per year + public holidays
- Daily lunch provided in the office
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21977.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.