Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our FinTech client, are currently looking for a Product Owner to join their Limassol office. The successful candidate will be working on Android application development and will join a company that values and looks after their staff, boasting a positive work environment.
- Defining and prioritising the product roadmap based on business and customer needs.
- Executing methods like A/B testing and prototyping evaluations to validate customer needs and business hypotheses.
- Collating and interpreting data to inform the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) definition.
- Collecting and analysing user feedback and requirements for iterative improvements.
- Creating and maintaining a well-organised product backlog, breaking down initiatives into actionable Epics and User Stories with acceptance criteria.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams to plan and implement product releases.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with stakeholders throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Measuring and monitoring product performance, ensuring alignment with the company’s Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Identifying and mitigating potential product risks.
- Leading the planning and execution of the product’s go-to-market strategy, coordinating between marketing, operations, and customer support teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Around 5 years of experience as a Product Owner or in a similar capacity within a technology-centric environment, preferably in Fintech.
- Proven track record of successfully leading complex product initiatives from conception to market launch.
- Highly analytical mindset with the capability to interpret data for decision-making.
- Exceptional communication skills in both spoken and written English and Russian
- Competitive remuneration package
- 21 days annual leave per year + public holidays
- Daily lunch provided in the office
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Hybrid or Remote working can be offered
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21970.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.