Product Owner – CY21810Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international trading firm, have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Owner to join their vibrant office in Limassol. The successful candidate will be working closely with the CTO and management teams to provide vision and direction as the Product Owner.
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and CTO throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has prepared and finalized tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Bachelor’s degree and strong experience in product or project development
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams
- Experience driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g., dashboards, APIs, real-time alerts, etc.
- Full corporate medical insurance
- Monthly entertainment events
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21810.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.