Personal Assistant – CY21837Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, one of the leading and most well-respected service providers, have a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant. The company has been established for over 40 years and has since grown to become one of most well-respected firms within the industry with offices internationally. The successful candidate must have previous experience as a personal assistant and speak both fluent Greek and English.
- Responsible for the complete secretarial and administrative duties towards the vice-chairman.
- Typing, formatting, and editing of general correspondence, reports, and documents.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records and deadlines.
- Acting as a first point of contact for callers, dealing with emails and phone calls by responding, passing on messages or highlighting them for their manager’s attention
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the vice-chairman
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Handle incoming & outgoing telephone calls
- Handling all incoming correspondence (operational and administration)
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Maintain and control the office equipment as directed
- College diploma
- Previous experience as a personal assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for career growth
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21837.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.