Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading international financial service, are currently looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their Limassol office. My client is the market leaders in contracts, payroll management, immigration services and tax compliance. They are offering an excellent package to the successful candidate and would be a fantastic place to build a great reputation within the industry.
- Supervising the payroll team and assigning duties. For example:
- Directing the collection, computing, and documentation of payroll data.
- Overseeing and reviewing payroll payments and account reconciliations, such as all payments, payslip generation, invoice finalisation, checking of all payroll related compliance, leave management, making of tax sheets, checking final payment, recording of payslips, ensuring first payment is in line with simulation
- Ensuring records and processes comply with company and legal regulations.
- Coordinating with Contracts and CSM teams to verify Contractor’s data and accounts.
- Maintaining accurate account balances and detailed records for auditing.
- Monitoring payroll team performance and training new staff.
- Managing and resolving any issues related to payroll.
- Preparing reports and financial statements.
- Finalisation of payment and invoicing and cross-checking of Internal and external systems.
- Checking of simulation when received. Coordinate with an accountant and assist CSM in answering technical queries
- Degree in business administration, accounting, or finance required.
- Previous experience in payroll processing, accounting, or human resources.
- Managerial or supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software.
- Strong knowledge of payroll processes and relevant legal regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of international taxation and accounts filing
- Native level written and spoken English is essential
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11683
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.