Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a fantastic CySec Regulated CFD Trading firm, are currently looking for Payments Manager to join their office in Limassol. They are offering an extremely attractive package, providing an excellent career path and working environment.
- Monitor and analyse payments.
- Constant monitoring of the cash flows in each wallet and bank account in multiple currencies; Daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations
- Liaising with banks and other third-party payment providers in relation to the execution of payments
- Searching and suggesting new payment providers and assisting in the onboarding process
- Working closely with other related departments to ensure smooth and effective operation
- Reviewing and monitoring technical issues concerning our payment solutions and resolving problems quickly and efficiently
- Preparing related management reports
- Ensure that all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist in the implementation of the new payment methods
- Negotiate contract with service providers.
- Be responsible of account opening and maintenance with providers.
- Review and monitor clearing fees. Manage, communicate and test/liaise with RnD. Deal with vendor issues/routing.
- University Degree in Economics/Finance/Business or in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a similar position within the financial services industry
- Solid background in KYC/AML/Due Diligence procedures, IB/MAM agreements
- Extensive knowledge of payment processing and payment service providers
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-dependence and ability to use own initiative, prioritize and plan ahead
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software
- Knowledge of CRM platforms
- Familiarity with ticketing and project management systems
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY31458
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.