Payment and Invoicing Analyst – CY11682Full Time
Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading international financial service, are currently looking for a Payment and Invoicing Analyst to join their Limassol office. My client is the market leaders in contracts, payroll management, immigration services and tax compliance. They are offering an excellent package to the successful candidate and would be a fantastic place to build a great reputation within the industry.
- Point of contact for all invoicing, payment related enquiries either by telephone or e-mail.
- Assist with customer care related enquiries and tasks when required.
- Raising invoices.
- Making payments
- Collecting and checking timesheets.
- Verifying that the required compliance documentation and invoices are available prior to the
- processing of any payments.
- Escalate pending compliance and invoice documentation immediately
- Liaise with Contracts and Customer Care team on contractual payment fees when needed
- Liaise with local accountants for the registration and de-registration of client’s tax, social
- security and VAT as and when required.
- Accurate data input to document management software.
- Responsible for monitoring customer satisfaction levels and service delivery turnaround within
- set time frames for invoicing, payments.
- Finance, budgeting and accountancy practices
- Internal taxation (corporate, personal, VAT) and accounting
- Computer – knowledge of Advanced Excel level
- Bookkeeping and administration experience
- Problem solving
- Must be a good Communicator
- Excellent written and spoken business English
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11682
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.