Our client is seeking for Personal Assistant. My client is a leading financial services company based in Malta.
Personal Assistant duties:
- Manage and maintain Partner’s diary and arrange meetings.
- Filter email, highlight urgent correspondence and action as necessary.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, paper work and travel arrangements are managed effectively.
- Screen general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Partner by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Arrange meetings.
Administrative Executive duties:
- Assisting in Projects;
- Preparation of service agreements
- Preparation of e-id documentation and assigning the companies online.
- Task related to Form Us and Annual Returns;
- Preparation of new client forms;
- Updating internal Accounting Systems;
- Delegating and supervising the intern/s.
- Assisting with Monthly reports;
- Assisting the department with other adhoc requests.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
Have one (2) year experience in a similar post
Have an A ‘level is essential to have
Essential to have worked in Malta currently
Must speak fluent English which is essential
If you are keen on this job post and believe you have the relevant experience necessary then please kindly forward your CV onto email@example.com