Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected leading established and profitable online casino facing the Asian market with an experienced leadership team who have spun out from major household gambling operators, are currently looking for Office & Reception Manager to join their office in Limassol.
- Overseeing general office operation and good function including sourcing suppliers and managing deliveries/onsite work at hours to suit the business
- Greeting any visitors, interview candidates and making them feel welcome
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations for staff
- Helping staff who are relocating or just visiting with local know how to solve any issues that might come up.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining stock levels including verification of correct invoicing
- Managing suppliers and the quality of their work/services/products, including complaints as needed
- Organizing staff events end to end and key date celebrations (probation, birthdays etc…)
- Organizing the office layout to ensure people or visitors from overseas have somewhere to sit.
- Creating and managing the businesses online presence to support recruitment drives.
- Troubleshooting any office related issues
- Being available at reception for core business hours punctually
- Helping with ad hoc tasks, especially contracting and other documentation
- Being an active and enthusiastic member of the team contributing to the overall positive work environment
- To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Outlook.
- Optimally someone with degree level education or extensive experience in a prior similar function.
- Fluent English and Greek (Cypriot) with plenty of local knowhow
- Previous experience in an internet service provider type work environment and culture is considered highly beneficial.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11439
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence