Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected leading established and profitable online casino facing the Asian market with an experienced leadership team who have spun out from major household gambling operators, are currently looking for Office Manager / HR to join their office in Limassol.
- Overseeing general office operation and good function including sourcing suppliers and managing deliveries/onsite work at hours to suit the business.
- Making sure visitors are greeted by someone from the corporate team, interview candidates especially, to make them feel welcome.
- Ensuring international travel is precisely coordinated from request to approval and booking; including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations for staff on demand.
- Ensuring staff who are relocating or just visiting get local know how to solve any issues that might come up.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and ensuring stock levels are maintained with correct invoicing verified
Managing suppliers and the quality of their work/services/products, including complaints as needed
- Organizing staff events end to end and key date celebrations (probation, birthdays etc)
- Organizing the office layout to ensure people or visitors from overseas have somewhere to sit.
- Troubleshooting any office related issues with appropriate care
- Creating and managing the businesses online presence to support recruitment drives.
ensuring reception is manned during core business hours punctually
- Supporting the management team with ad hoc tasks, especially contracting and other corporate documentation
- Be the contact point for the recruitment of new staff, managing the relationship with the recruitment companies
- Ensure the organisation and scheduling of interviews for managers is well planned
- Following up with the managers & candidates to give feedback and potentially get them enrolled with the company.
- Managing employee records, employee contracts and leave request balances including the leave planning system
- Defining key corporate policy documents through consultation of senior stakeholders through to approval/sign off and circulation
- Being an active and enthusiastic member of the team contributing to the overall positive work environment
- Prior experience in office administration is a must, preferably in an eCommerce focused industry or Gaming and Forex
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Outlook – generally good computer literacy.
- Optimally someone with degree level education or extensive experience in a prior similar function.
- Fluent English and Greek with
- Previous experience in an internet service provider type work environment and culture is considered highly beneficial.
- Being punctual, diligent and organized with good abilities to plan and foresee people’s needs.
- Business minded and sharp – able to negotiate with suppliers and know good/bad deals.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills – happy to get on the phone to anyone.
- Flexible and adaptable, enjoying a high paced and changing environment.
People centric, polite with good emotional intelligence
- Proactive mindset to provide business support
- Discrete with sensitive business data
- Demonstrably trustworthy from prior roles, such as a role handling money
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11571
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence