Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, an accounting & audit services firm, are currently looking for a Office Administrator / PA to join their offices in Nicosia. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established firm
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Handling of all calls (incoming and outgoing)
- Ensure the smooth operation of the office
- Welcome clients and visitors at the office
- Provide secretarial support as required
- Performing general administrative duties
- Reports to all Directors, Partners and Managing Partners
- College diploma in office administration / secretarial studies
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages
- Typing skills both in Greek and English
- Knowledge of other languages is considered as an advantage
- Sound computer skills; knowledge of computer software and applications, including MS Office, Internet, and e-mailing
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package in accordance with qualifications and practicable experience
- Bonus based on performance twice a year
- Free Parking
- Five days of paid sick leave per year.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Training events that will help both your personal and professional development.
- Participation in our various corporate events and activities.
- Free parking
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11993
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.