Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected Financial and Investment firm, are currently looking for Office Administrator / Executive to join their office in Nicosia. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Overseeing the daily workflow of administrative staff, assigning responsibilities to ensure efficient administrative operations
- Front desk administration work and meeting and greeting clients
- Directing office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Assisting clerical and support staff with their assigned duties, particularly when more advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is required
- Preparing agendas, makes travel arrangements, and maintains calendars for senior management
- Overseeing telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution
- Maintains office supplies inventory
- Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required or University Degree/ Diploma in Administration
- At least two years of experience in an Administration or Secretarial role
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11481.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence