Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a professional and CySEC regulated Forex company have a fantastic opportunity for an Office Administrator to join their Limassol office. The company prides itself in upholding the very highest standards, who at the same time are very much focused on looking after their employees and maintaining a positive and vibrant working environment. If you are interested to work within a warm and pleasant office culture, please feel free to send us your CV for further details on this great opportunity.
- Reception duties, including answering telephones and greeting guest in a pleasant and polite manner
- Maintain good, professional communication between all departments and organizations.
- Point of contact for maintenance, couriers and running errands
- Place orders for the needs of the office through various vendors and ensure the office is stocked appropriately.
- Organizing conference room bookings for meetings
- Assist with Event bookings
- Travel organisation such as booking flights and accommodation
- Manage relationships with landlord, vendors, and service providers
- Assist the HR Manager
- Be proactive in suggesting ways to organise the office more efficiently
- Any other task requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or equivalent
- Communication skills in English in both written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to carry out task with very little supervision or independently
- Experience working in fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to ongoing changes quickly
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to easily solve any problems relating to the work environment
- Ability to negotiate on company’s behalf
- Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21632.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.