Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a Real Estate management firm who are currently looking for an Office Administrator / Bookkeeper to join their offices in Larnaca. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as recording company’s financial transactions, invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and VAT return.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders, when necessary,
- Proven experience in same field.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office .
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Fluent English and Greek language
- Competitive salary package
- 13th salary
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11920
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.