Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a Russian owned traditional investment company, have a unique opportunity for a Mathematician/Algorithm Programmer to join their Limassol office. The company is developing algorithmic trading of various financial instruments – stocks, futures, options, ETFs. The successful candidate should be a high-class mathematician who can solve various complex problems, create algorithms, find patterns and anomalies in data that can generate profit. If you have the right experience and looking to join a friendly and professional team, feel free to send us your CV now for more information.
- Creation of complex trading algorithms, statistical models
- Search for patterns in data
- Checking the validity of test results and hypotheses
- Generation and search for new ideas for use in stock trading
- Higher education in Mathematics or Physics
- Deep knowledge of mathematical analysis, linear algebra, statistics, probability theory
- Programming skills in Python or MATLAB at the Middle+ level (knowledge of tools for complex calculations)
- Experience in working with large amounts of information
- English language to business level. Russian language is an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Regular bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Compensation for sports
- Comfortable office, advanced equipment, and software
- Relocation assistance to Cyprus (assistance in finding housing, obtaining a work visa, tickets) if needed
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21578.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.