Marketing Manager (FX) – CY21656Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a CySEC and FCA regulated forex company, have a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their office in Limassol. The company itself has been established for over 40 years, providing job and career stability, as well as a professional work environment. The successful candidate must have a proven record on digital acquisition and will be responsible for developing plans to help establish the company brand, allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
- Set and oversite the acquisition marketing strategy.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Define relevant success KPIs for different campaigns and channels and ensure strong performance against them.
- Managing digital marketing campaigns in SEM, Media, SEO, Affiliate, and partnerships
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals.
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material).
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features).
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years in a position with similar responsibilities.
- 5+ of relevant experience in the Financial Services and/or FX Brokerage.
- BA/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Proven track record of strong digital acquisition expertise enables to drive growth
- Proven multi-channel experience with all major performance marketing channels including search, display, and social.
- Proven track record of successfully running and managing mobile app marketing activities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Exciting and engaging work environment
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21656.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.