Our client is seeking for a Corporate Administrator to work within a corporate department. They will also be involved in trust and fiduciary.
- Responsible for the day-to-day handling of the administrative procedures of trust structures and a portfolio of companies by liaising with both clients and professional intermediaries.
- Support and assist on Corporate and Fiducial matters in a timely manner. Liaise and prepare forms to be filed with Company Registries.
- Identify and implement improvements to client service delivery where agreed.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all Banks whether in Malta or abroad.
- Maintenance and general administration of the office.
- Degree in Finance or equivalent professional qualification would be advantage
- 2-year minimum experience in a Corporate Administration role or in a similar position i.e. Fiduciary or Trust industry would be an advantage
- Fluency in oral and written in English is essential and Maltese would be an advantage
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference MT31245
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.