Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading international CFD trading company, have a fantastic opportunity for a Market Risk Analyst to join them in their lovely offices in Limassol. The successful applicant is sure to land themselves a challenging and rewarding career with one of the strongest companies in the industry.
- Analyse data to better understand potential risks, concerns, and outcomes of decisions
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
- Create reports, summaries, presentations, and process documents to display results
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyse and present data
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one
- Identify economic and financial trends that may present a risk to the company
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, economics, finance, or another business-related degree.
- Three to five years of experience as an analyst within a Financial Services company or related field
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily deadlines for projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inform managers and other stakeholders of results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio, and other analysis programs
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
- Basic knowledge of programming languages, such as SQL and Python
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY31687C
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.