Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a well-established and highly reputable legal firm are currently looking for a Legal Advisor / Litigator to join their Limassol office. The successful candidate must have strong experience and knowledge of litigation law and will be joining a professional team of lawyers. This is a great opportunity to join a company with an excellent reputation.
- Drafting legal documents, pleadings etc.
- Reviewing and drafting contracts
- Case management in litigation and arbitration cases including court attendance and settlement negotiations.
- Liaising with external parties, intermediaries, and clients.
- Prepare and provide legal advice and opinions.
- Court preparation and appearances
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Holds a LLB and/or LLM
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Proficiency in Greek and English
- Able to deal with deadlines and a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness and ability to take initiative.
- Shipping law will be considered an advantage alternatively training will be given.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21782.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.