Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading Law firm who are currently looking for a Litigation Lawyer to join their offices in Nicosia. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Drafting legal documents, pleadings etc.
- Reviewing and drafting contracts
- Case management in litigation and arbitration cases including court attendance and settlement negotiations.
- Liaising with external parties, intermediaries, and clients.
- Prepare and provide legal advice and opinions.
- Court preparation and appearances
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Holds a LLB and/or LLM
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- 2 years litigation experience within a legal firm is essential
- Proficiency in Greek and English
- Able to deal with deadlines and a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness and ability to take initiative.
- Shipping law will be considered an advantage alternatively training will be given.
- Competitive salary package
- 13th salary
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 – 13:00 and 13:30-17:00, with half hour break between 13:00-13:30 – Wednesday and Friday 8:00 – 14:00
- Career development and growth
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11941
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.