Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a provider of fund administration and accounting services, have a fantastic opportunity for a KYC Officer / Corporate Administrator to join their office in Nicosia. The successful person will be joining a professional company who are currently expanding due to growth.
- Maintain due diligence process during the on-boarding of the clients and continuously during the engagement
- Serve as the point of contact for clients, company’s employees and counterparties in all questions connected with KYC document collection, update, certification, provision etc.
- Know Your Client (KYC) documents, performing searches in open sources and special databases and other actions necessary for client verification, filling and reviewing KYC and bank forms, composing client’s profile, and conducting risk grading
- Perform ongoing KYC monitoring as per the company’s AML manual
- Maintain client files and providing necessary KYC documents to colleagues and counterparties as requested
- Perform corporate administration for the entities in different jurisdictions including incorporation, liquidation, and on-going corporate matters
- Drafting corporate and other documents, such as minutes, resolutions, agreements, powers of attorney, registers, and letters.
- Arrange and execute, certificates, and legalization of documents
- At least 3 years of previous experience in the corporate field including experience in collections of KYC and performing due diligence procedures
- Diploma in Law, Business Administration, Economics or any other relevant field
- CySEC AML Compliance certificate is an advantage
- Excellent command of English language (Greek or/and Russian will be considered an advantage)
- Computer proficiency
- Strong planning and time-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21357.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.