Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading investment firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for a KYC / Due Diligence Officer. The company itself has been established for over twenty years and have grown to hold a worldwide status with offices and operations in multiple different locations. The successful person must have previous experience dealing with KYC and have good communication skills in both English and Russian.
- Perform KYC procedures and ongoing client due diligence on all prospective and existing clients
- Collect and review all KYC / corporate documents as required by the relevant regulatory framework
- Perform screening checks on all prospective and existing clients
- Arrange the relevant agreement with the client which will govern the trading relationship with the client
- Maintain and update the back-office client system as required
- Communicate and collaborate with all relevant departments to ensure efficient and prompt turnaround of all onboarding requests
- Update and maintain client fee schedules, and perform the various updates as required in the various back-office systems.
- Assist with the monthly reporting of Key Performance Indicators, and other ad hoc requests received from other departments
- Law or Business / Economics related degrees
- 1+ year experience in a similar role
- Good command of the English and Russian languages, both verbally and written
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Good working under pressure, and able to shift priorities as tasks come in
- High level of attention to detail, organized, focused and diligent
- Willing to learn and evolve in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to undertake the CYSEC AML and / or Advanced examinations (study and exam support) provided by the company
- Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- VISA if required
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21605.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.