Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected International Metal trading firm, are currently looking for Junior Corporate Administrator to join their office in Limassol. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Liaising with colleagues/associates/lawyers/banks and whoever else required and the clients and/or agents/ representatives for the day-to-day requests and/or transactions
- Creating/reviewing/updating databases
- Company incorporation in Cyprus and other countries
- Managing company changes (Company address, directors/secretary, shareholders, etc.) and requesting of Certificates from Registrar in Cyprus and other countries
- Arrange appointments, organise meetings/board meetings, prepare agendas, taking minutes, prepare reports as needed
- Preparation/Review/Execution of legal documents; Agreements, Minutes, Resolutions, Power of Attorney, Proxies, and any other document that will be required
- Bank accounts opening and everything that entails (including FATCA classification of entities) and managing accounts
- Preparing and executing payment instructions as per the client’s request
- Liaising with the auditors in connection with the audit of the financial statements and proving clarifications and supporting documents on companies’ transactions
- Preparation of interest calculation/assisting with the preparation of management accounts and financial statements
- Accurate timesheet completion in daily basis and invoicing work
- Reviewing and updating of companies’ KYC files in accordance with the local regulations and the firm’s internal control policies
- Manage correspondence, filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
- Any other role and/or responsibility that will be assigned
- University Degree in Law/Business/Accounting or another related field
- 2 years plus experience
- Excellent command of Greek and English (both verbal and written)
- Computer literate/Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of Company Law, AML legislation and its application in KYC reviews and transaction reviews as well as the new GDPR
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Training/mentoring/coaching skills
- Understanding of basic accounting principles preferred
- Resourceful and proactive
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ongoing skills and knowledge growth, continuous learning self-development, personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary
- 13th Salary and annual salary review.
- Provident Fund after completion of probation period
- Monthly food allowance (Wolt Credits 150EUR)
- Private medical Insurance from day one
- Flexible working hours, Friday half -day
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11996.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.