Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected accounting and audit firm, are currently looking for Junior Corporate Administrator to join their office in Limassol. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Preparation of bank account opening documents (local and foreign)
- Preparation and execution of bank payments
- Drafting or reviewing of agreements based on set templates.
- Drafting of shareholder and director resolutions
- Daily communication with clients
- Preparation of forms to be submitted to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies
- Ad hoc compliance work
- Administrative duties
- Degree is essential.
- Degree relating to corporate law will be considered an advantage.
- 1-2 year’s experience within a corporate service provider will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language and Russian would be a bonus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organized hard working and able to work fast under pressure.
- Ability to multitask.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11363.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.