Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected accounting and audit firm, are currently looking for Junior Auditors to join their office in Limassol. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Participate in various stages of audits, including analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, working papers, correspondence, financial statement preparation, disclosures and assist in administrative functions as assigned by the superiors.
- Assist in the execution and completion of audit engagements in a wide variety of industries and assume responsibility for completing engagements and projects assigned.
- Responsible for performing the statutory audit for various companies ranging from simple holding companies to large trading companies.
- Preparing the Financial Statements of the companies under CaseWare
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or another related field
- ACCA/ACA but partly qualified
- At least 1 year minimum of previous experience in an audit firm is required.
- Knowledge of ISA & IFRS standards
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of English Language and Russian would be a bonus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11362.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.