Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global leading international technology company looking for experienced Junior and Senior Quality Assurance Testers.
- Testing software against functional and non-functional requirements (i.e., security, compatibility, performance)
- Comparing design wireframes against web/app standards
- Logging and tracking the critical/major/minor bugs
- Create and execute test plans
- Heightened sense of awareness and attention to detail during the feature creation and audit processes
- Partnering and collaborating with all departments
- Responsible for the full release of multiple types of features across a myriad of platform combinations
- Troubleshoot and explore web and mobile applications on a daily basis
- Provide direct feedback to the development team
- Participate in and become an active voice in the daily team meetings and weekly demos with clients
- Responding to and tracking issues raised by clients and effectively communicating with causes for deviations
- Preparing a test strategy based on the project requirements and timelines.
- Reviewing historical, existing, and ongoing bug reports to identify areas requiring specific attention.
- 2-5 years of test experience throughout all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extensive experience with bug management, tracking and reporting programs (i.e. TestTrack Pro, Jira, Bugzilla).
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance and Manual Testing
- Shipped multiple features, games, web pages, web features, services.
- Experience with test case creation and test plan organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English is essential
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11264
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.