Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a fintech company, have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join their Limassol office. The client specialises in providing services to companies in the forex industry and is now looking hire an Administrator to join their professional positive team.
- Office maintenance – keep office tidy and comfortable
- Simple paperwork assistance and document filing
- Assistance in event planning and arrangements
- Work and communication with contractors to solve various office issues
- Lunch order management and follow up
- Delivery and courier service management: catering, stationary, kitchen supplies, daily incoming/outgoing correspondence
- Daily Reporting to Assistant Director
- Other Ad-hoc tasks from management
- Previous experience as a front desk / office manager / secretary or personal assistant is an advantage
- Fluent English is a must
- Greek or Russian language is an advantage
- Highly organized – multitasker
- Proactivity is very welcome
- Competitive remuneration package
- Modern sea-front office
- 21 days annual leave per year + public holidays
- Daily 3 course lunch provided by the company
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8:30 -17:00
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21792.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.