Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading international corporate and financial firm based in Malta, are currently looking for a Junior Accountant.
- Maintaining and managing a portfolio of clients in their financial reporting requirements (IFRS and GAPSME);
- Preparation of monthly, ad-hoc and annual management reporting, IFRS/GAPSME financial statements and dealing with auditors during the annual audits;
- Taking on a senior role on similar work as detailed above carried out by fellow team;
- Preparation and filing of VAT and Tax returns;
- Compliance with other financial statutory reporting requirements.
- VAT and/or Tax returns.
- Have a minimum of an A-level standard of education in accounting and be in the early/mid or advance stages of ACCA or similar qualification.
- Past experience in accounts or audit fields will be considered an asset.
- Ideally have experience in the preparation of VAT and/or Tax return however required training will be provided for these aspects
- Be able to be dedicated, result-oriented and be a team player
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MT31246