Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a highly respected International Audit and Accounting firm, are currently looking for a Junior Accountant to join their office in Malta. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and local clients.
- Maintaining and managing a portfolio of clients in their financial reporting requirements (IFRS and GAPSME);
- Preparation of monthly, ad-hoc and annual management reporting, IFRS/GAPSME financial statements and dealing with auditors during the annual audits;
- Taking on a senior role on similar work as detailed above carried out by fellow team;
- Preparation and filing of VAT and Tax returns;
- VAT and/or Tax returns.
- Have a minimum of an A-level standard of education in accounting and be in the early/mid or advance stages of ACCA or similar qualification.
- Experience in accounting is essential and client accounting would be an advantage
- Ideally have experience in the preparation of VAT and/or Tax return however required training will be provided for these aspects.
- Be able to be dedicated, result-oriented and be a team player.
- English is essential to have
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MT18135.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence