Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a fantastic CySec Regulated CFD Trading firm, are currently looking for a Junior Accountant to join their office in Limassol. They are offering an extremely attractive package, providing an excellent career path and working environment.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Additional Qualifications (ACCA/ACA) would be an advantage.
- 2+ years experience in accounting is essential – forex would be an advantage
- Be able to be dedicated, result-oriented and be a team player.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY31415
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence