Our client is seeking for an Junior Accountant to work within the accounting team. My client is a leading corporate and financial firm based in Nicosia and Larnaca.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients local and international.
- Maintaining accounting records and completing day to day book-keeping.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly/annual management accounts and VAT compliance.
- Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
The ideal candidate will:
- Able to work on their own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.
- Has the ability to work and-perform under pressure.
- Beginning, Mid or at final stages ACCA or equivalent qualification
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Fluent in English and Maltese is a bonus
If you believe you are suitable for this position and would like to find out more details, then please send your CV to email@example.com