Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a regulated investment firm, have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Accountant to join their Limassol office. If you are an accounting graduate or junior accountant and interested in the financial services industry, please feel free to send us your CV for more information.
- Perform reconciliations of clients’ funds, control accounts, bank accounts, and payment providers daily
- Perform reconciliations of partner control accounts to bank accounts
- Identify amounts pending as well as investigate any discrepancies in the reconciliations
- Follow up errors to be corrected and ability to coordinate with relevant departments in the company
- Communicate with external payment providers and banks on discrepancies and info required
- Able to adjust easily on any new product and payment method onboarded by the company
- Report the clients’ funds statement and Group cash positions to management
- Produce daily client cash movements journals for posting to the accounting software
- Produce monthly reconciliation reports within the agreed deadlines
- Identify and design possible refinements to the reconciliation process and pass the logic to the team
- Organize of own and Team’s workload and adjust accordingly
- Solve any negligible issue reveals on spot and inform manager for the adjustment
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field
- Fluent English
- Excellent computer skills, in particular with Excel
- High level of attention to detail and ability to identify and resolve errors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks successfully
- Strong organizational skills
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21564.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.