Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global and leading distributor of IT products and solutions, have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Accountant to join their Limassol office. If you are interested in joining an international company with a worldwide presence, please forward us your CV now for more information.
- Daily bookkeeping of invoices and expenses
- Resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Ensuring VAT and Tax compliance of creditors documentation
- Direct communication with creditors
- Contributing actively to the Finance team, assisting others as needed
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or studying towards ACCA or similar professional qualification
- Relevant previous working experience in an accounting department (2+ years)
- Excellent command of English and Greek languages (oral and written)
- Computer literate
- Detail and deadline minded
- Desire for excellence in all deliverables
- Pleasant personality
- Good communication skills
- 13th Salary
- Provident fund
- Medical Insurance
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21441.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.