Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for a Junior Accountant. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
- Main roles and responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients or other external parties, in order to perform their day-to-day accounting work.
- Maintenance of accurate and complete accounting records.
- Performance of bank and other reconciliations.
- Prepare and finalize the accounting files.
- Assist at the annual audit engagements to ensure a smooth, efficient audit process.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
- 2+ years of experience in accounting.
- Degree graduate in Accounting or Holder of LCCI Accounting – Higher Level, CAT diploma, or any other relevant qualifications.
- Previous working experience in a national/multinational accounting/tax services providing company.
- Strong knowledge of the applicable VAT and Tax Laws is a must.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Very good knowledge in operating within the accounting software Esoft will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to communicate and solve any sort of requests from clients related to the accounting services.
- Detail oriented, organized, committed to deadlines and autonomous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Very good use of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11569
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence