Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading technology company, have an amazing opportunity for an IT Technical Support Officer / Executive Join and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the technology sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry
- An innovative thinker, who has the confidence to express their ideas within a supportive team atmosphere
- A flexible, open-minded, and creative individual who enjoys challenges, is not afraid of hard work and is always willing to try new things
- You take a professional approach towards customer relationships, responding to their requests in a timely and considerate manner
- Sound knowledge in the following technologies is considered an asset – Microsoft 365 products, Windows servers, Cisco networking & security and cloud environments
- Possess the ability to adequately research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and follow-up technical issues to completion
- Professionally communicate with our clients to provide prompt and accurate feedback with the aim to track issues through to resolution within agreed time limits
- Resolve such client issues remotely through a series of actions via phone, email, or chat
- Be aware and willing to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal and external teams
- Assist on larger ICT Systems and Managed Services Projects as required
- Accurately document task timings as well as maintain documentation for both internal and external projects and systems
- You have a valid driving B license
- English is essential to have
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 1-2 years in a similar role is considered an asset
- You have qualifications in the discipline of ICT, or considerable practical training as we understand that not all skills are gained in the classroom
- Brand specific certifications will be considered an asset
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MT14554
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.