IT Support Specialist – CY11772Full Time
Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading forex firm, are currently looking for IT Support Specialist to join their offices in Limassol. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Provide and maintain reliable employee connectivity of office and global IT systems and network solutions across our global workforce (local and remote)
- Handle the day-to-day IT operations, from hardware setups to account troubleshooting, and provide best-in-class client-side support
- Manage IT-owned servers and network equipment (Firewalls, switches, access points) and Helpdesk support.
- Assist in on/off-boarding process: equipment procurement, account management, deployment, and providing basic IT end-user training
- Hardware and software purchase, replacement, and inventory process
- Assist in maintaining documentation for Helpdesk policies and user support
- Initiating and implementing Infrastructure Improvement projects
- 2 years of experience as a Help Desk/IT Support Specialist/Sys Admin
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Servers, and Office 365 suite and network infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience across a broad IT scope, including PC hardware, software applications, and OS support experience, including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Proficiency in building and servicing computers and general knowledge of ICT systems
- Team player, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong service orientation
- Experience working in JIRA Service Desk or another applicable ticketing system
- Familiar with Apple iOS and Android operating systems
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11772
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.