Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international payments company, have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Officer to join their Paphos office. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and maintaining computer systems and networks, as well as assisting colleagues with any IT issues. If you have strong experience and knowledge of computer systems and looking to join a company with plans to expand their operations in Cyprus, please feel free to apply.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems and perform regular security scans.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Highly competitive salary package
- Modern and spacious office located in Paphos, Cyprus
- Well-stocked kitchen offering a variety of snacks, beverages, and fresh fruits
- Team-building activities and enjoyable happy hours
- Continuous opportunities for growth and career development
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21967.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.