Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading international forex company, have an amazing opportunity for an IT Project Manager. The successful person will be part of a cross-functional team delivering multiple technological projects of varying complexity and sizes.
- Acting as a bridge between business departments/Product Owners and IT
- Analysing and drilling down on business requirements received from business departments and Product Owners.
- Broad understanding of the business including vision, aims and objectives, and ability to map impact on current systems, processes, applications and tools.
- Prioritising incoming and ongoing tasks with the IT Delivery Manager and Product Owners, ensuring alignment with business goals and efficient utilisation of available resources
- Forming projects, setting project goals, as well as creating and implementing structured schedules and plans to meet said goals within prescribed deadlines.
- Managing internal and remote teams of software developers
- Holding task owners accountable for specified deliverables and conducting project team meetings to review progress and take necessary actions.
- Ensuring project stakeholders have clear expectations of each team capacity and velocity.
- Conducting on-going risk assessment of projects and proactively taking remedial actions as well as escalating any issues which may affect overall delivery.
- Compiling relevant reports, project documentation and making sure all stakeholders are well informed at all times.
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or in a related field
- 2-4 year’s experience in a similar position
- Agile/Scrum qualifications will also be considered as a plus.
- Business Analysis, programming or technical professional experience would be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in project management software, analysis tools and reporting software.
- Knowledge of techniques such as resource planning, task scheduling, project risk management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members, stakeholders, and management and ability to clearly explain technical issues.
- Strong organisational, critical thinking, and analytical/problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project life cycle.
- English is essential to have.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY11327.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.