Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an IT service provider, are currently looking for an IT Helpdesk Officer to join their well-established and international company. The successful candidate must have prior experience within IT support and will be responsible to provide assistance to clients located abroad. Excellent communication skills in English are a must. This is a fully remote role with working hours being Monday to Friday from 3:30pm – 12:30am.
- Provide phone support and remote remediation for IT issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer system problems across a broad range of technologies
- Provide remote installations of new software and upgrades
- Provide helpdesk support including analyzing and resolving end-user issues
- Administrate Microsoft operating systems and desktop applications
- Administrate Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft Server Systems
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technology
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and desktop applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server Systems Administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Administration
- Knowledge of Citrix, VMware is a plus
- Knowledge of Backup Technologies (Veeam, Datto) is a plus
- Basic Firewall Administration. (Fortinet, Sonicwall, Meraki etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21806.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.