IT Assistant – CY11672Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading International Audit & Accounting firm in Nicosia, are currently looking for a IT Assistant. If you are looking to join a professional company and somewhere you can grow within the business, then please see further details below.
- In the management, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of IT equipment (servers, firewalls, switches, routers, access points, etc.)
- In the management, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of IT networks.
- Troubleshooting equipment and IT networks and their security (including cybersecurity)
- Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting: operating systems, software applications, and system management tools
- In the design, development, maintenance and testing of software applications, (including web-applications, APIs, creation and / or editing of xml files, etc.)
- In the design, development, configuration and maintenance of relational and non-relational databases
- The interconnection of various software applications and integration of corporate systems
- In offering the first level of support to the users of IT systems (internal and external)
- University degree in Informatics or in a field related to Computers.
- At least one (1) year experience in the position related to the tasks, and especially in that related to network equipment (preferably the companies: Fortinet and / or Sophos and / or Mikro Tik), network security.
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11672
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence