Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a corporate firm are currently looking for an IT Administrator to join their Nicosia office. If you have previous experience within IT support and looking to join a professional company, please send us your CV for more information.
- Provide on-site and remote technical support to internal users
- User provision and de-provision (Active Directory, Office 365)
- Set up & support Windows systems and services: Desktops, Laptops, Printers, and other equipment
- Support and maintain IT infrastructure: Wireless/wired networks, passive/active network devices, and LAN/WAN services
- Support and maintain the company IP telephony system, end user phones, fax, etc
- Diagnose and resolve ongoing hardware/software issues
- Carry out the updates/upgrades/patching of various systems
- Participate in local and global projects
- Propose technology solutions to increase user productivity and user experience
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft-based infrastructure – AD, DNS, and DHCP
- Good knowledge of Office 365/SharePoint/Azure AD
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, roles of network appliances, and services
- Ability to understand and resolve network and performance-related problems
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- Competitive Salary
- Provident fund
- Friday afternoons off
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21831.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.