Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, an international legal firm, are currently looking for an Internal Accountant to join their Limassol office. The firm provides a number of professional services to their clients and continue to constantly expand. The successful candidate will be joining a high calibre accounting department and will be covering the accounts internally of the company. If you have experience within accounting and looking to take your career to the next level, please send us your CV for further information on this fantastic opportunity.
- Update and maintain the accounting records via SAP accounting software
- Execute bank transfers/purchases requisitions
- Prepare and maintain ad-hoc reports
- Deal with VAT & VIES registration and submission, filling etc
- Prepare Tax reports, returns and payments
- Manage the bookkeeping and Tax of various group companies
- Maintain accounts payable, dealing with creditors and manage payment of invoices, reconciliations
- Maintain accounts receivable, dealing with debtors and collections, reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Liaise with banks and be responsible for bank related matters
- Manage and monitor the petty cash in various branches
- Assist the Accounting & Finance team with ad-hoc projects/tasks
- Analyse financial statements and prepare financial reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or LCCI Higher/AAT/ CAT
- 3+ Years of previous work experience in a similar position
- Previous experience with software “AP and PremierSoft will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Familiar with excel, word, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft tools
- Time management and Reporting Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player who enjoys contributing actively to the team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Strong work ethics, positive attitude, and confidential approach
- 13th salary
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21634.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.