Information Security Consultant – CY21830Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global accounting and audit firm are currently looking for an Information Security Consultant to join their Nicosia office. If you have previous experience within IT Security and looking to join and international and professional company, please send us your CV for more information.
- Planning and executing audits relating to Information Systems and Information Security, including the identification of IT risks and controls, the development of test criteria, the analysis of evidence and the documentation of observations.
- Assess controls, processes and policies related to IT and security, identifying deficiencies & developing remediation strategies.
- Assist in information security & privacy projects related to all domains of information security and data privacy.
- Assist in a variety of technology-related projects.
- Perform any other relevant duties.
- University degree in Information Security/Computer Science or any other relevant topic.
- A relevant postgraduate degree will be considered as a strong plus.
- At least 1 year of experience in information security.
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR.
- Knowledge of IS/IT control frameworks, professional standards, and leading practices (e.g. COBiT, ISO 27001, NIST, ITIL, COSO).
- Experience in offensive security techniques will be considered as a plus.
- Holding or working towards recognized professional certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CIPP/E etc.) will be considered as a plus.
- Fluency in English
- Flexible working hours
- Provident fund
- Up to 3 paid social days per year of your choice
- Friday afternoons off
- Corporate discounts
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21830.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.