Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global marketing technology company, are currently looking for an In-house Recruiter. The company was founded over 10 years ago and continues to expand making this a great opportunity to join a stable and professional company. The successful candidate will be handling all stages of the recruitment life cycle – from speaking with internal managers to learn of the vacancy requirements to offer and placement, and all in between! If you are passionate about recruitment, please feel free to send us your CV.
- Attracting, growing, and retaining a successful and creative recruitment structure
- Managing every stage of the recruitment process – from attracting talent and vetting candidates to interviewing and placement
- Implementing the best recruitment and retention practices and processes
- Working with executives and managers to lead cultural changes in a number of areas including building a continuous learning & feedback culture and establishing a shared understanding of company values
- Working collaboratively with Team Leaders and Management in order to establish an effective recruitment strategy
- Previous experience recruiting technical and non-technical roles such as sales agents
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to take the initiative and build strong relationships
- Results-orientation, strong interviewing skills, entrepreneurial thinking, and a passion for recruiting.
- Fluent English
- 13th salary
- Private medical insurance
- Paid overtime
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21536.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.