In-House Lawyer – CY21442Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global IT company, have an opportunity for an In-House Lawyer to join their Limassol headquarters. The company has been established for over 30 years and has since grown to become one of the leading companies within the IT industry making this a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable company with a worldwide presence. Please feel free to forward us your CV for more information on this great opportunity.
- Prepare and revise corporate and other legal documentation of the group
- Review and draft various agreements and contracts
- Maintain the legal files of the Company
- Verify legal documents
- Update the company’s GDPR policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with rules and regulations and guide managers on different legal aspects of the company’s business activity
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
- Represent the company in administrative boards, meetings etc., preparation of documents for legal proceedings
- Research, anticipate and guard the company against legal risks
- Other legal tasks assigned by the management of the company
- Degree with a specialization in Commercial / Company Law
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a legal position, preferably with an international Company
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Russian is an advantage.
- Strong legal writing and contracts drafting skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Opportunity for professional development and career growth
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21442.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.