Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading international forex company, have a fantastic opportunity for an IB Manager to join them in their lovely offices in Limassol. The succesful applicant is sure to land themselves a challenging and rewarding career with one of the strongest companies in the industry.
- Lead the Global IB team to initiate and nurture relationships with our business partners, such as affiliates, Introducing Brokers (IBs) and third-party business.
- Manage and coach the team, comprising team leads and country managers for each region.
- Define our global partnership strategy, from the channels and tools we use to our outreach and relationship management initiatives.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify new markets to expand our partnership network.
- Travel to key markets to establish new partnerships and support existing partners.
- Collaborate with the marketing design and online communication teams to define branding, marketing, and messaging strategies to help our partners improve their user acquisition and retention efforts.
- Experience in the financial services industry and in the Forex industry
- Extensive sales experience
- A university degree in marketing, business administration, or any other related discipline.
- Over 5 years’ experience in affiliate marketing, business development, and other closely-related skills.
- Exceptional oral and written English communication skills.
- Passion for meeting new people.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY31660
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.