Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a fantastic CySec Regulated CFD Trading firm, are currently looking for an HR Officer to join their office in Limassol. They are offering an extremely attractive package, providing an excellent career path and working environment.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- University degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Member of an accredited Human Resources association or body will be considered and advantage.
- At least 2 years of solid HR experience in a role with similar responsibilities
- Good understanding of local labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Exceptionally good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY31418
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.