Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading Hong Kong based international forex company, have a fantastic opportunity for an HR Manager to assist them in building a new office in Limassol. The succesful applicant is sure to land themselves a challenging and rewarding career with one of the strongest companies in the industry.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Assisting with the recruitment process within the group.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- University degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Member of an accredited Human Resources association or body will be considered and advantage.
- At least 2 years of solid HR experience in a role with similar responsibilities
- Good understanding of local labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY31724C
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.