Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a CySEC regulated Forex company who are part of an international group, have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to join their Limassol office. The company upholds the highest standards of regulations, who at the same time are very much focused on maintaining their exceptionally positive and friendly working environment. If you are looking to join a stable company where you are appreciated, please send us your CV now for more details on this Human Resources vacancy!
- Responsible for all human resource matters
- Implement and maintain HR policies and procedures
- Manage and update personnel records
- Produce and maintain local HR policies as legislation requires
- Assist with recruitment processes including job specifications, applications, initial screening, drafting employment offers and contracts
- Manage the inductions of new employees and the exit of leavers
- Ensure company values are displayed
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or a Business-related subject
- Previous experience with human resources is a must
- Previous forex/fintech industry experience is a must
- Excellent knowledge of English in speaking and writing
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Friendly and pleasant personality
- Private Medical Insurance
- Performance bonuses
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21798.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.