HR Manager – CY21798Full Time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a CySEC regulated forex company, part of a large international and multi-regulated group of companies, have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to join their Limassol office. The company upholds the highest standards of regulations, who at the same time are very much focused on maintaining their exceptionally positive and friendly working environment. If you are looking to join a well established and stable company that value their employees, please apply now for more details on this Human Resources vacancy!
- Overseeing recruitment, selection, and the onboarding process
- Managing the company’s appraisal system and conducting appraisal meetings along with the head of departments.
- Ensuring that the company’s procedures comply with the employment Laws
- Monitoring various aspects of an employee’s performance, such as attendance and sick leave
- Accessing the need for training and then designing and implementing training programs according
- Handling any disciplinary processes
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits
- Ensure all policies and procedures meet the required laws and regulations
- Support and coach the management team on all people leadership matters, including business change and transformation.
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Liaise with Senior management to understand their HR requirements and ensure they are fully informed of the group HR strategy
- Keep up to date with HR legislation by researching and attending necessary events, before providing suitable interpretation to Directors and Managers
- Update the company server with timely, relevant forms, policies, and procedures to always ensure accessibility for employees.
- To facilitate as a mediator when required to try and resolve employee grievances.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or a Business-related subject
- Previous experience with human resources is a must
- Previous Forex/Fintech industry experience is a must
- Excellent knowledge of English in speaking and writing
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Friendly and pleasant personality
- Private Medical Insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Positive work/life balance
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CY21798.
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially In Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.